1. The accuracy of all measurements, sketches, drawings, etc. provided to our store is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Cabinets missed in error on your drawing are not a liability of our store. Our store takes responsibility for basic measurements we take. It is up to the buyer and/or their installer to verify functionality in space and finished look as all homes are built different and all installers have different technique.
2. The buyer is also responsible for approving the final design and item list. There will be a separate charge for changes made afterward. A 100% non-refundable deposit is required after finalizing the order.
3. The buyers are required to check all the items before items leave our store.
4. All returns, refunds, and exchanges are subject to a 50% restocking fee and return shipping charges.
5. If there is any damage upon delivery, notify the delivery driver of the damage and request that he/she makes a note of the damage on the delivery receipt. Do not install any wrong or damaged item until speaking with us first. We do not return items that have been installed regardless of fault.
6. If cabinets have been assembled by customers, returns will not be accepted.
7. Our store warrants for 3 years to the original purchaser that our cabinetry, door hinges, and drawer glides will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. This warranty is not transferable and only applicable to products used for residential purposes. Representatives of our store do not have the authority to change or enlarge this warranty. Please see paint agreement for further detail.
8. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, damage or defects caused by accidents, misuse, abuse, or lack of necessary maintenance; nor does it cover alteration, modification, improper installation, improper handling/storage, environmental conditions, nor any labor expenses.
9. Just as no two trees are alike, no two pieces of wood are alike. The variation in color and grain pattern in wood adds to its natural beauty and is not considered an imperfection. Environmental factors, including but not limited to artificial/natural light, moisture, cleaners, smoke, etc. may cause the darkening or mellowing of a cabinet over time. This is a natural process and can be expected. This warranty does not cover the natural aging or darkening/mellowing of wood color, the inherent growth characteristics of, or variation in wood.
10. Warping of less than ¼” is not considered a defect. Cabinet glass doors carry no guarantee against warping. This guarantee does not apply to costs incurred after the product leaves our facility. The purchaser agrees to let doors that are warped ¼” or more to hang for two seasons before replacement is requested. Typically, a door will return to its normal flat position once it is acclimated to temperature and humidity conditions. Prior to requesting a replacement for a warped door, please be sure the door has been installed properly.
11. Some of the cabinet lines feature a glazed finish which accentuates the door and drawer front profiles. This glaze is hand applied over a stain or paint and may, due to the nature of the application, consist of random drips runs, etc. As glazing is a hand applied process there will be variations in color and appearance from door to door and cabinet to cabinet. This is not considered a defect and is considered normal with hand-applied finishes.
12. It is the nature of wood to expand and contract to vary degrees depending on climate conditions. As a result, cabinet lines with painted surfaces may show fractures in the paint at joints. This is normal and is not considered a defect.
13. This warranty is valid only in the United States of America and is not transferable. All implied warranties are limited in duration to the shorter of the period provided by law or the period of this warranty. To the extent permitted by law, this warranty excludes special, incidental, or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
14. To exercise this warranty, please contact our store, IWC Cabinetry. Report in writing, all defects claimed (providing photographs if possible) ，and include proof of purchase documentation.
15. We reserve the right to modify or change our policies at any time without notice.
16. Any legal action that is required to be taken by IWC Cabinetry LLC toward a buyer should be subject to all incurred expenses for such. This includes, but is not limited to, lawyer fees, court costs, processing fee, material fees, shipping fees, labor fees, etc. These will be included in any necessary lawsuit as a responsibility to the buyer, as the negligent party.
17. By purchasing our product, you agree to allow us to make a reasonable accommodation for any issue that may occur. Furthermore, you agree to allow us to try and mediate the situation before taking it to court.